This dish is super easy, quick and a favourite among my friends!
There have been a few requests of the recipe so I thought I’d share it with all of you 🙂
2 cloves garlic, crushed and diced
6 -7 sundried/semi-dried tomatoes, pureed
2 fresh tomatoes , cut into wedges
400g fresh prawns
handful of spinach/rocket
2 small red hot chilli, sliced
2 tbsp water
- In a large saucepan, boil water, salt and cook pasta until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- In a large frying pan, sautee garlic on medium heat until slightly brown. Add in pureed tomatoes, chilli and sautee for one minute.
- Add in tomatoes and stir until broken down and mushy.
- Add in water to loosen up the tomato sauce
- Add in prawns and cook until the meat is no longer transparent. (took about 5-7min)
- Take sauce off the heat and stir through rocket / spinach.
- Add in pasta, toss and serve immediately.
Hope you all enjoy it!
Til next time,