Beautiful healthy food is the way to go.
Don’t get me wrong, sometimes you just need a little bit of grease to get over the edge.
This recipe is a great start and can ease you into the whole superfood craze that is going on.
For the pudding:
270ml of lite coconut milk
1/4 cup of chia seeds
1 tablespoon of honey
1/2 kiwi fruit
3 strawberries, halved
handful of blueberries
handful of coconut flakes
1. Put chia seeds, coconut milk and honey into a medium bowl and stir until honey has dissolved
2. Spoon into serving glasses and place in fridge to set for about 2 hours.
3. Meanwhile, cut up the fruit and mix together to form the rainbow salad
4. Spoon on top of chia pudding
5. Optional: drizzle honey over fruit if you want a little bit of sweetness!